NEW ZEALAND VISITOR VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA
What is a New Zealand Visitor Visa?
A New Zealand Visitor Visa is a type of visa that allows citizens of Antigua and Barbuda to travel to New Zealand for tourism or business purposes. The visa is valid for up to nine months and can be used for multiple entries into the country.
The New Zealand Visitor Visa is an electronic travel authorization (eTA) which can be applied for online through the eTA New Zealand. The eTA is linked to your passport and allows you to enter New Zealand without having to apply for a physical visa.
Requirements for the New Zealand Visitor Visa
In order to apply for the New Zealand Visitor Visa, applicants must meet certain requirements:
- Valid passport: Applicants must have a valid passport from Antigua and Barbuda.
- Proof of funds: Applicants must show proof that they have enough funds to cover their stay in New Zealand.
- Return ticket: Applicants must show proof that they have purchased a return ticket or onward journey ticket.
- Health insurance: Applicants must have health insurance that covers them during their stay in New Zealand.
- No criminal record: Applicants must not have any criminal convictions.
Application Process for the New Zealand Visitor Visa
The application process for the New Zealand Visitor Visa is simple and straightforward. Applicants must first complete an online application form on the eTA New Zealand website. The form requires personal information such as name, date of birth, address, passport details, etc.
Once the form has been completed, applicants must pay the visa fee using a credit or debit card. After payment has been made, applicants will receive an email confirming their eTA has been approved.
Validity of the New Zealand Visitor Visa
The New Zealand Visitor Visa is valid for up to nine months from the date of issue and can be used for multiple entries into the country during this period.
It is important to note that holders of this visa are not allowed to work or study in New Zealand while on this visa.