Explore Bahrain with ease - eVisa, your gateway to the Pearl of the Gulf!
What is eVisa Bahrain
Discover the beauty and rich history of the Pearl of the Gulf with an eVisa Bahrain! An eVisa is an electronic visa that allows travelers to enter Bahrain without the need for a physical visa sticker in their passports. This fast, secure, and convenient online application process makes obtaining a visa a breeze, allowing you to focus on planning your unforgettable journey to this enchanting island nation.
With an eVisa Bahrain, you can enjoy a hassle-free entry to the country, thanks to its simplicity and efficiency. To apply, simply submit your passport details, personal information, and a digital photo through the official eVisa Bahrain website. Once approved, you’ll receive your eVisa via email, which you can then present at the immigration checkpoint upon arrival. The eVisa is available to nationals from over 100 countries and can grant stays of up to 30 days for tourism or business purposes. Say goodbye to long embassy queues and embrace the future of travel with eVisa Bahrain!
Table of Contents
eVisa Bahrain types:
The Bahrain eVisa is available in various types to cater to the diverse needs of travelers visiting the country. The most common types include single-entry and multiple-entry eVisas, with different validity periods and stay durations. Single-entry eVisas typically grant a stay of up to 30 days, while multiple-entry eVisas allow stays of up to 90 days within a 180-day period, offering greater flexibility for tourists and business travelers.
There are also specific eVisa types for certain countries or regions, such as the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) eVisa, which is exclusively for citizens of GCC member countries. This type of eVisa permits a stay of up to 30 days, with the option to extend for an additional 30 days. To further understand the various Bahrain eVisa types, consider the following points:
- Eligibility: eVisa types may vary depending on the applicant’s nationality and purpose of visit.
- Validity: The validity period of an eVisa can range from 30 days for single-entry visas to 90 days for multiple-entry visas.
- Stay duration: The maximum stay permitted under an eVisa depends on the visa type, ranging from 14 days to 90 days.
- Extensions: Some eVisa types may be eligible for extension by visiting the NPRA office in Bahrain before the visa expires.
It is crucial to carefully review the available eVisa types and their specific requirements to ensure a seamless travel experience to Bahrain.
When applying for an eVisa to Bahrain, it is essential to be aware of the specific requirements and necessary documents. First and foremost, all applicants must possess a valid passport with at least six months of remaining validity from the date of arrival in Bahrain. Additionally, a recent passport-sized photograph with a white background and the applicant’s face clearly visible is necessary. Lastly, applicants need to provide confirmed travel itinerary details, such as round-trip flight tickets and hotel reservations.
Alongside these general requirements, certain eVisa types may have specific conditions. For example, those applying for a Business eVisa must obtain an invitation letter from a Bahraini company or government authority. On the other hand, applicants for the GCC Resident eVisa must provide a copy of their valid GCC residence permit and proof of a minimum monthly salary to qualify. It is crucial to research and prepare all necessary documents in advance to ensure a smooth application process and minimize the risk of delays or rejections.
How to apply for eVisa Bahrain
Applying for an eVisa to Bahrain is a straightforward process that can be completed entirely online. To ensure a smooth application, follow these steps: 1. Visit the official Bahrain eVisa website; 2. Complete the online application form with accurate personal, passport, and travel information; 3. Upload the required documents, including a passport-sized photograph, a copy of your passport, and other relevant documents depending on the eVisa type; 4. Pay the eVisa fee using a valid credit or debit card; and 5. Await the eVisa approval, which is usually sent via email.
It is essential to provide accurate information and ensure that all the necessary documents are submitted during the eVisa application process. The processing time for an eVisa to Bahrain typically ranges from 3 to 5 working days, but it may take longer in some cases. It is advisable to apply for the eVisa well in advance of your intended travel date to avoid potential delays. Once granted, the eVisa should be printed and presented to immigration officials upon arrival in Bahrain, along with your passport and any other required documents.
The validity period of an eVisa to Bahrain varies depending on the type of eVisa issued. Typically, a Tourist eVisa and Business eVisa are both valid for up to 3 months from the date of issue, and allow a maximum stay of 30 days within Bahrain. It is essential to remember that the eVisa is a single-entry visa, which means that if you exit the country, you will need to apply for a new eVisa for any subsequent visit.
For GCC Resident eVisa holders, the validity period is shorter, usually lasting for 1 month from the date of issue, and allowing a maximum stay of 30 days within Bahrain. It is crucial to plan your travel accordingly, as overstaying your eVisa’s validity period may result in penalties or legal issues. To ensure compliance, make sure to check the exact validity dates on your eVisa, and plan your stay within Bahrain accordingly.
The Bahrain eVisa application form is an essential part of the eVisa process, as it gathers crucial information about the applicant and their travel plans. The application form is designed to be user-friendly and can be completed online within a short period. It typically requires the following details to be provided by the applicant:
- Personal information: Full name, date of birth, gender, nationality, and place of birth.
- Passport details: Passport number, issue date, expiry date, and country of issuance.
- Contact information: Email address, phone number, and residential address.
- Travel details: Purpose of visit, intended arrival and departure dates, and accommodation details in Bahrain.
Ensuring the accuracy of the information provided in the application form is vital, as any discrepancies may lead to delays or denial of the eVisa.
While completing the Bahrain eVisa application form, applicants should also prepare and upload the required supporting documents, such as a recent passport-sized photograph and a copy of the passport’s biographical page. These documents must meet specific guidelines to ensure a smooth application process. After submitting the form and paying the application fee, applicants will receive a confirmation email with a reference number, which can be used to track the application status. The entire process is designed to be straightforward and efficient, making it easier for eligible travelers to obtain a Bahrain eVisa.
Here are some of the most important facts about eVisa Bahrain that every applicant should be aware of:
- Types of eVisa: Bahrain offers various eVisa types, such as Tourist eVisa, Business eVisa, and GCC Resident eVisa, catering to different travel purposes.
- Validity period: The validity period varies, with Tourist and Business eVisas being valid for 3 months, allowing a 30-day stay, while the GCC Resident eVisa is valid for 1 month with a 30-day stay limit.
- Application process: The eVisa application is fully online, requiring applicants to complete an application form, upload necessary documents, and pay the eVisa fee.
- Processing time: eVisa processing typically takes 3 to 5 working days, but applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid potential delays.
- Requirements: Applicants must possess a valid passport, a recent passport-sized photograph, a confirmed travel itinerary, and any additional documents specific to the eVisa type.
- Accuracy: It is crucial to provide accurate information in the application form and ensure that all supporting documents are submitted in the required formats to avoid delays or rejections.
- Single-entry visa: The eVisa to Bahrain is a single-entry visa, meaning that a new eVisa is needed for each visit to the country.
Eligible countries for eVisa Bahrain
- Antigua and Barbuda
- British Virgin Islands
- Caribbean Netherlands
- Cayman Islands
- Cote d’Ivoire
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- French Guiana
- Hong Kong
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
- Korea, South
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Russian Federation
- Saint Barthelemy
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sint Maarten
- South Africa
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- US Virgin Islands
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- Vatican City
Frequently asked questions
1. What is an eVisa for Bahrain?
An eVisa for Bahrain is an electronic visa that allows eligible travelers to enter and stay in Bahrain for a limited period without obtaining a traditional visa sticker in their passports. It is obtained online, making the process more accessible and efficient.
2. How can I apply for a Bahrain eVisa?
To apply for a Bahrain eVisa, you must visit the official Bahrain eVisa website, complete the online application form, submit the required documents, and pay the application fee using a credit or debit card. Once approved, the eVisa will be sent to your email address.
3. What are the requirements for a Bahrain eVisa?
Requirements for a Bahrain eVisa include a valid passport with at least six months remaining from the date of entry, a recent passport-sized photograph, a confirmed return or onward ticket, and proof of accommodation during your stay. Some nationalities may also require additional supporting documents.
4. How long does it take to process a Bahrain eVisa?
Processing time for a Bahrain eVisa usually takes 3-5 business days. However, it is advised to apply at least two weeks before your planned travel date to account for any potential delays or issues.
5. How long is the Bahrain eVisa valid for?
The validity of a Bahrain eVisa depends on the type of eVisa granted. Typically, a single-entry eVisa is valid for 30 days, while a multiple-entry eVisa is valid for 90 days. The validity period starts from the date of eVisa issuance.
6. How much does a Bahrain eVisa cost?
The cost of a Bahrain eVisa varies depending on the type and duration of the visa. Generally, fees range from $20 to $100 or more. It’s essential to check the official Bahrain eVisa website for the most up-to-date fee structure for your specific visa type.
7. Can I extend my stay in Bahrain with an eVisa?
In some cases, you may be able to extend your stay in Bahrain with an eVisa. You will need to visit the Nationality, Passports, and Residence Affairs (NPRA) office in Bahrain before your eVisa expires to request an extension. Approval for an extension is not guaranteed and is subject to the discretion of the NPRA.
8. What happens if my Bahrain eVisa application is denied?
If your Bahrain eVisa application is denied, you will receive an email notification with the reason for denial. You can reapply for the eVisa after addressing the issues mentioned in the denial notification or consider applying for a traditional visa at the nearest Bahrain embassy or consulate.
9. Do I need a separate eVisa for each person traveling with me?
Yes, each traveler, including children, must have a separate eVisa to enter Bahrain. You will need to submit individual applications and pay the corresponding fees for each person in your travel party.
10. Can I get a refund if my Bahrain eVisa application is denied or if I don’t use my eVisa?
No, the Bahrain eVisa application fee is non-refundable, regardless of the application outcome or whether you use the eVisa. Make sure to double-check your eligibility and application details before submitting your application to minimize the risk of denial.