Nigeria Tourist Visa Application
What is a Nigeria Tourist Visa?
A Nigeria tourist visa is an official document that allows foreign nationals to enter and stay in the country for a limited period of time. It is issued by the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) and must be obtained before travelling to Nigeria.
The Nigerian tourist visa is valid for up to 90 days and can be extended if necessary. It is important to note that the visa must be used within three months of its issue date, otherwise it will expire.
Who Needs a Nigeria Tourist Visa?
Most foreign nationals are required to obtain a Nigerian tourist visa before entering the country. However, citizens of certain countries are exempt from this requirement and can enter Nigeria without a visa.
These countries include Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo-Brazzaville, Cote d’Ivoire, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Niger, Senegal and Togo.
How to Apply for a Nigeria Tourist Visa?
The easiest way to apply for a Nigerian tourist visa is online through Nigeria eVisa. The application process is simple and straightforward and can be completed in just a few minutes.
You will need to provide some basic personal information such as your name, date of birth and passport details. You will also need to upload a copy of your passport photo and pay the applicable fee.
What Documents Do I Need for My Nigeria Tourist Visa Application?
In order to apply for a Nigerian tourist visa you will need:
- Valid passport: Your passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry into Nigeria.
- Passport photo:: You will need to upload a recent passport-sized photograph with your application.
- Proof of travel:: You may be asked to provide proof of onward or return travel such as flight tickets or hotel reservations.
- Proof of funds:: You may be asked to provide proof that you have sufficient funds available for your stay in Nigeria.
- Visa fee:: You will need to pay the applicable visa fee when submitting your application.