Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for Citizens of Tonga
What is the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival?
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is an electronic visa that allows citizens of Tonga to enter Nigeria for business purposes. The visa is valid for 90 days from the date of issue and allows multiple entries into the country.
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is available online through Nigeria eVisa. Applicants must provide personal information, passport details, and other documents in order to complete the application process.
In order to be eligible for the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival, applicants must meet certain requirements:
- Be a citizen of Tonga
- Have a valid passport with at least 6 months validity remaining
- Have proof of sufficient funds to cover their stay in Nigeria
- Have proof of accommodation in Nigeria
- Have a return ticket or onward ticket
- Not have any criminal convictions or pending charges in any country
The application process for the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple and straightforward. Applicants must fill out an online application form with their personal information, passport details, and other documents.
Once the application has been submitted, applicants will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours with instructions on how to obtain their visa upon arrival in Nigeria.