NEW ZEALAND VISITOR VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF TUNISIA
What is a New Zealand Visitor Visa?
A New Zealand Visitor Visa is a type of visa that allows citizens of Tunisia to travel to New Zealand for tourism or business purposes. The visa is valid for up to nine months and can be used for multiple entries into the country.
The New Zealand Visitor Visa is an electronic travel authorization (eTA) that can be applied for online through the eTA New Zealand. The eTA is linked to your passport and allows you to enter New Zealand without having to apply for a physical visa.
Requirements for a New Zealand Visitor Visa
In order to apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa, citizens of Tunisia must meet certain requirements:
- Valid passport: Applicants must have a valid Tunisian passport with at least 6 months validity remaining.
- Proof of funds: Applicants must show proof that they have enough money to cover their expenses during their stay in New Zealand.
- Return ticket: Applicants must show proof that they have purchased a return ticket or onward journey ticket.
- Health insurance: Applicants must have health insurance that covers them while in New Zealand.
- Criminal record check: Applicants may be required to provide a criminal record check from their home country.
Fees for a New Zealand Visitor Visa
The fee for a New Zealand Visitor Visa depends on the length of stay and type of visa applied for.
- Single entry visa:: NZD$35 (valid for up to 3 months)
- Multiple entry visa: : NZD$70 (valid for up to 9 months)
Application Process for a New Zealand Visitor Visa
Applying for a New Zealand Visitor Visa is easy and straightforward. Citizens of Tunisia can apply online through the eTA New Zealand . The application process takes only minutes and requires applicants to fill out an online form with personal information such as name, date of birth, passport number, etc.
Once the application has been submitted, applicants will receive an email notification within 24 hours confirming whether their application has been approved or not. If approved, applicants will receive an eTA which will allow them to enter New Zealand without having to apply for a physical visa.